Israel Cyber Allience
Recently Updated: August 2019
Israel Export & International Cooperation Institute (“ILCA” or “us”) is committed to your right to privacy.
If you choose to use, interact with the Site or the Services, or otherwise provide data to us, you explicitly agree to the use of such data in accordance with this Privacy Notice. You may not use the Services or the Site or submit any data through them if you do not agree to any of the terms hereunder.
Please note, that the Site and/or Services may contain links to other sites, products or services offered by third parties, or events organized by third parties, which are not governed by this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice does not apply to the practices of entities which are not controlled by ILCA.
- You are not required by law to provide us with any Personal Data. Sharing Personal Data with us is entirely voluntary.
- Our Services are intended for Users over the age of 18. Users under such age are not permitted to use the Services. If you are under such age you should cease to use the Services immediately.
- You may be entitled under applicable law to request to review, amend, erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data. Please note that in case you request to erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, your use of the Services may be restricted or disabled.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ Personal Data to third parties. We only share Personal Data with third parties in connection with the provision of the Services to our Users, or other limited circumstances as specified herein.
- If you have any questions or requests regarding the processing of your Personal Data, or would otherwise like to contact us in connection with this Privacy Notice, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is Personal Data, and what data is collected about me by ILCA?
“Personal Data”, means any information which identifies or can be used to identify a natural person, including, but not limited to, first and last name, phone number, email address, IP address, billing information, etc.
- Non-Personal Data
We collect non-Personal Data regarding Users concerning their use of the Site and Services, such as the scope, frequency, latency, pages accessed, what and when a User views or interacts with content and materials displayed through our Services, device identifiers, and other technical information regarding the device used to access the Services, such as model, operating system, etc.
- Personal Data
- Information and Registration. If you choose to get more information or register to certain Services, such as international exhibitions and other events, you will be requested to provide certain Personal Data, such as full name and title, e-mail address, cell phone number, certain company details such as, company name, phone number, website, etc.
- Please note that part of our Services in the Site may be provided to you through links to other sites of ILCA and you will be requested to provide Personal Data, according to the relevant services, such as registration for certain exhibitions and events. In these sites, you might have additional privacy notice.
- Site. When you interact with our Site, ILCA may collect additional information, such as session duration, page impressions, advertisements viewed or clicked on, and Internet protocol (IP) address. ILCA also collects certain data regarding your use of the Site, such as the frequency and the extent of your use.
- Contact Us. If you choose to use the “Contact Us” feature on our Site, you will be requested to provide certain Personal Data, such as full name and title, e-mail address, cell phone, company details (not mandatory) such as, company name, ID, phone number, website, etc.
- Personal Data
- We do not knowingly collect or process any Personal Data included in Special Categories of Personal Data (as defined in the GDPR). In the event you become aware that such data has been posted to the Site or collected by us, please inform us immediately.
- What will ILCA do with my data?
- Non-Personal Data. Non-Personal Data is used mainly for click stream analysis in order to constantly improve and maintain our Site and Services, including among others, in order to measure and understand the level of engagement to our services, for general business analytics and in order to provide a more personalized experience and tailored content, for ensuring the technical functioning of our network, to help prevent fraudulent use of our Services and for developing new services and features.
- Personal Data. Personal Data is used only for the following limited purposes:
- To provide you with the Services. For example, in order to provide you information and manage your registration to exhibitions and events you are interested in.
- To resolve any disputes, communicate with you regarding customer service and support issues, and to respond to questions or comments and help resolve any problems.
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the Site or the Services.
- To protect the security or integrity of our databases and the Services, and to take precautions against legal liability.
- To improve the Services, and to develop new features, products and services.
- To improve your experience on the Site and customize our Services to your interests, including by way of targeted advertising.
- For the purposes of our legitimate interests, to the extent not overridden by the rights and freedoms of natural persons, as permitted under applicable law.
- To provide updates with respect to material changes to this Privacy Notice and our Terms.
Yes, we use data files such as cookies, pixel tags, “Flash cookies,” or other local storage files provided by your browser or associated applications (“Cookies”). We use these technologies in order to recognize you as a customer; customize our Services, content, and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness; mitigate risk and prevent fraud; and to promote trust and safety across our Sites and ILCA Services.
Cookies can be placed on your device by the site operator such as ILCA, when you visit our Site, such Cookies constitute – “first party” Cookies, or by a party other than ILCA, in which case the Cookies will constitute – “third party” Cookies.
Cookies can be differentiated by their time of use:
“Session Cookies” are Cookies that exists between the time you visit a site and the time you ended the particular browsing session. Session Cookies expire and are automatically deleted when you close your internet browser.
“Persistent Cookies” are Cookies that stay on your device – they do not expire and are not automatically deleted when you close your browser. The length of time Persistent Cookies stay on your device varies from Cookie to Cookie. We and third parties use Persistent Cookies for a variety of purposes, such as to store your preferences so that they are available for the next visit, to keep a more accurate account of how often you visit our Site, how often you return, how your use of our Site may vary over time, and the effectiveness of advertising efforts.
You may at any time program your browser to block Cookies, but please be aware that such blocking may prevent us from providing some or all of the Services to you. These Cookies help us track how visitors use the Site and our Services.
- How Can I Control My Personal Data?
- Reviewing and amending your Personal Data. You may send us a request in connection with reviewing your Personal Data to: email@example.com. In the event any Personal Data is incorrect or outdated, you may update and correct such data by providing us with appropriate notification or correcting the data directly on the Site, where possible.
- Right of erasure and restriction. You may also be entitled request the erasure or the restriction of your Personal Data, and we will comply with such requests, to the extent required under applicable law.
- Portability of Personal Data. To the extent relevant to you and to the Services, you may be entitled to request the portability of your Personal Data, and we will comply with such requests, to the extent required under applicable law.
- Retention of Data. We reserve the right to retain any Personal Data for as long as reasonably necessary in order to: (i) fulfill the purposes described herein; (ii) in the defense or assertion of legal claims and liability; (iii) for the analysis and development of the Services; and (iv) to comply with applicable law. Non-Personal Data and statistical anonymized data may be retained by us without limitation.
- Will ILCA Share My Personal Data With Others?
WE DO NOT SELL OR RENT ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES FOR THEIR MARKETING PURPOSES.
- Non-Personal Data, aggregate and statistical or otherwise anonymized data may be shared without limitation with third parties at our discretion. This information does not contain Personal Data and is used to develop content and services for our Users and clients.
- We share Personal Data only under the following limited circumstances:
- With trusted partners and third parties who assist us in operating the Services and conducting our business and expanding our business, such as fraud prevention, marketing and technology services.
- For personalizing your experience of the Site and/or Services.
- As necessary to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and fraud, and to guide decisions about products, services and communications.
- With our affiliates and connected companies, such as business partners and international business development companies.
- To comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of others, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or the Services, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
- What is the lawful basis under which ILCA processes Personal Data?
- Certain processing activities conducted by us are based on the necessity of such activities for the performance of our Services and the contract between us and our Users and customers.
- Other processing activities are based on the grounds that they are necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons which require protection of Personal Data.
- There may be certain processing activities based on your consent. In connection with such activities, you may rescind your consent, by sending us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in the event you rescind your consent to the processing of Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with some or all of the Services.
- Will ILCA transfer my Personal Data internationally?
Our databases are currently located in Israel. Some of our processing activities are made in Israel. The European Commission has decided that the State of Israel ensures an adequate level of privacy and data protection, therefore, in accordance with the GDPR, the transfer of Personal Data from the EU to Israel is lawful and does not require any specific authorization.
Any other transfer of Personal Data originating from the EU to a third country (other than Israel) shall be made in accordance with applicable law, including by providing adequate protections, or otherwise implementing appropriate safeguards to ensure the protection of our Users’ rights.
- Will I receive promotional materials from ILCA?
We do not send Users any commercial or promotion information via direct mailing such as emails or SMS messaging without obtaining the User’s explicit prior consent. You may unsubscribe from receiving such communications at any time, by sending us a notification to: email@example.com, or following the instructions for unsubscribing included in such communications.
- Persons under 18
Our Site is a general audience Site, which is not directed to persons under 18 years old. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his/her child has provided us with Personal Data he/she should contact us immediately. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from people under 18 years old. If we become aware that a person under 18 years old has provided us with Personal Data, we will delete such data from our databases.
- Applicable Laws
The provisions included in this Notice relating to matters regulated under the GDPR will apply only to the processing of Personal Data which is subject to the GDPR in accordance with the applicability provisions contained therein. If the GDPR does not apply to the processing of your Personal Data, some of the provisions above may not apply to you.
- Questions or concerns regarding privacy
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy issues, please send us a detailed message to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to resolve your concerns without delay.
ILCA may, at any time and from time to time, modify this Privacy Notice. Modifications to this Privacy Notice will be posted on the Site, and shall be effective as of the date in which they are posted on the Site.
You are also entitled to file a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority in connection with concerns you may have with regards to your privacy and Personal Data.