The Cyber Aspect of the Challenge
- Audit, Assessment Tools, Visibility & GRC - General
- Breach and Attack Simulation
- External Attack Surface Analysis
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Vulnerability Assessment
Audit, Assessment Tools, Visibility & GRC - General
Breach and Attack Simulation
External Attack Surface Analysis
Governance, Risk & Compliance
Can’t find your challenge here?
Add your own challenge and find relevant Israeli Cyber companies
1. All products and services offered at the Marketplace, are offered by the companies themselves, and presented here by the Israel Cyber Alliance* only for the convenience and as service for its clients. The publication should not appear as a recommendation by the Israel Cyber Alliance to use one of them.
2. The products and services offered on Marketplace are examined according to the conditions described in the initial call for registration and are based on the company’s statement as brought to the knowledge of the Israel Cyber Alliance . The Israel Cyber Alliance, will not be liable for any damage, loss, anguish or any other damage, whether direct or consequential, which will result in the services products offered by the companies and their advertisement at the Marketplace. The responsibility falls solely on the company offering their services products.
3. Any contracting between the end customer and the companies, as may be, regarding the services products, shall be subject to the purchase terms of the relevant company, and it is clarified that the Israel Cyber Alliance will not be part of this contracting.
4. In the event of any conflict between the advertised by the Israel Cyber Alliance and the advertised by the company providing the products/ services with regard to the description of the products/ services and the conditions of use, the company’s advertisements will increase the Israel Cyber Alliance’s advertisements.